Monday, January 12, 2009

SEO Covered

Outsource your non-core abilities and activities to experts.

Seems pretty obvious doesn't it, but why do so many business owners get bogged down in their business rather than keeping a little distance and working on their business.

I have felt that drag into the business a few times recently, and I do acknowledge that at times there is work to be done that needs doing 'in' the business, however the longer I spend doing that stuff, the less chance the business has of ultimate success, my value add is to keep the big picture in mind and create direction. It is a fine line to travel as a start up but one I am determined to keep top of mind.

Nick and the gang down at Web Marketing Experts have been awarded the contract to sort out out SEO. Their track record is fantastic so we expect big things from these guys, and I know they will deliver. Within a few months we should see our site appearing on relevant key word searches for all the major search engine, bring that on.

On a personal note I am moving the 'head office' of Uwantabet.com down to Northern NSW, for those unfamiliar with this part of the world google Byron Bay to give you an idea. My family and I are looking forward to the combined sea and tree change as we pack up our Brisbane life. More on that later.

I like to move it move it!
Happy punting.

Cheers

Dan Abbink
http://www.uwantabet.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment