Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sometimes the most important ingredient is TIME

I am determined to achieve great results without following the tired old business mantras that seem to be making everyone worse off, not better.

This post is dedicated to that amazing concept of time. What I have been coming to terms with over the last 2 weeks is that sometimes after a period of massive organisation, effort and creation, it is time to sit back and let time take over and provide some input into the business. Especially an online business.

Over the last 2 weeks I have been struggling with anything meaningful to do with regards to Uwantabet.com. I can hear my management consultant grandfather turning in his grave with that comment, there is always something to do right? Well sure there is always something to do….

We have the best site we could have created (http://http://www.uwantabet.com/), I have put together a plan of action for the business including a solid cash flow situation. We have an expert SEO operator working for us and the results of his company's actions continue to come through, that also needs time to work it's real magic though. I have researched and executed a mini Ad Words campaign which is running as I type, sending traffic to our site. Some kinks have been ironed out and we are speaking with a web developer that we would like to start part time.

Time to coast for a while, until it is time to start peddling again.

Thanks for reading,
Cheers
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment